Construction Projects - Out to Bid
For a current list of Public Works projects on Ebidboard, please click here
There are no Construction Projects out to bid at this time.
Project documents will be available for pick-up or mail only. Government Center 701 Ocean Street, Room 330 GSD, Santa Cruz, CA 95060 (831) 454-2210
- To learn more about the plans & specs for a specific project or to request copies of a Plan Holders List, call: GSD Info Desk (831) 454-2210
- To view the General and Supplemental Conditions (Volume I) as well as any Plans or Specifications (Volume II) for a specific project, please click on the appropriate links above. Volume III bid documents are accessible to paying plan-holders ONLY.
- Builder's Exchanges will NOT have the Volume III bid documents and are prohibited from posting it to their websites or having a hard copy on file.
- To bid on projects, you must:
- Attend any walk-throughs associated with the project
- AND purchase Plans & Specs
a) online here
b) call GSD Info Desk: (831) 454-2210
c) visit GSD Info Desk located at: County of Santa Cruz - Government Center
701 Ocean Street, Room 330 GSD, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Plans & Specs
3-5 Business Days
0 < $99,999.99
- NOTE: WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECK, or (FEE APPLIES) MAJOR CREDIT CARDS . (FREE) E-CHECK OPTION OR TELLER PAYMENT AVAILABLE, TOO!
- Cash must be exact amount, as we do not provide change; Checks/Credit Cards are preferred.
- To have plans & specs mailed (see above chart for pricing, including mailing fee):
- By check (including mailing fee): send a check/money order and be sure to provide us with your mailing address, along with a valid phone and/or email on a coversheet. GSD_InfoDesk Fax: (831) 454-2710
- By receptionist/online (including mailing fee): you can pay online (additional card processing fee applies) or call-into the GSD_InfoDesk to pay and/or to provide us with your mailing address, along with a valid phone and/or email.
- You may include a Fed-Ex account number for expediated shipping, but the mailing fee prices will still apply in addition to any from FedEx.
- For bid results, please visit our Construction Projects-Bid Results page.
Plans and specifications for a project can also be viewed at most local builders exchanges. To contact a builders exchange please call, visit in person or visit the web sites below.
Builder's Exchange List Current as of 04/22/20
QUESTIONS ABOUT GENERAL SERVICES PROJECTS:
Please contact General Services Project Operations: Thomas.Fakner@santacruzcounty.us or (831) 454-4606